VA-SG takes pride in playing a vital part in assisting events and wedding planners. Our Virtual Assistants (VAs) are capable of addressing a range of tasks. With our help, event planners have been able to keep a holistic view on their events without losing out time on carrying out trivial to-dos.
“VA-SG are indeed a blessing to me. Thank you so much!!! Your work is more impactful than some may credit it, and I see and appreciate its precious value.” ~ Jessica, Wedrock Weddings.
If you’re an event planner, and you have your plate full, then you might want to take outsourcing into consideration. Here are just some of the surface tasks that we can help you out with:
1. Managing your calendar
- Schedule meetings
- Schedule lead-up activities for events
- Block out event dates
2. Help you research
- Research for venues, vendors, etc
- Update calendar of events from other organisers
- Research and file press articles on you or your events
3. Manage your communications
- Contact vendors such as event venues, caterers
- Request for quotations and proposals from vendors
- Reply to emails enquiries
- Transcribe recorded minutes of meetings and issue them out
4. Do your marketing
- Create and update websites
- Create and update social media networks
- Create and issue out newsletters
- Contact previous clients for testimonials and photos
- Update event into event listing websites
- Send out press releases to the media
Do you think you need help in any of the categories mentioned above? Contact us today for a non-obligatory discussion on how we could assist you.