Yet, how is it that you still feel overwhelmed with things to do?
Several young entrepreneurs we met have expressed this paradox. They have raked in full-time staff, who, although are experts in their own fields, are not reaping the desired benefits. CEOs still have to manage them, direct them, and also come up with ways to constantly motivate them to increase productivity. Plus, there’s the need of handling payroll, taxes, and other mandatory matters such as annual leaves, sick leave, etc.
All the above requires a lot of time, and time equals money. And the more time spent outside of revenue-generating tasks means less profits, which might be detrimental to your long-term sustainability.
So how then can you grow your company without facing all these added on pressures?
Your answer lies is in hiring virtual assistants (VA).
Not only does hiring a VA save you a lot of time, it also helps you save money. Here’s just a glimpse into how you can do so:
No frills when hiring a VA
- No requirement to buy furniture (desk and chair).
- No requirement to purchase a computer.
- No requirement to purchase extra office stationery.
- Having no full-time staff means you save money on office rentals, as well as add-on expenses such as renovation, upgrading, insurance, taxes, etc.
- No requirement for added overheads; no electricity, internet, phone bills, etc.
Get your dollar’s worth
- No requirement to pay tax for hiring a VA (dependent on your country of origin).
- No requirement to pay for sick leaves and vacations.
- You pay for the time spent on your work only.
Be more efficient
- Your VA can provide you with quarterly reports on project efficiency and hours spent. This way you can judge how to charge your clients better.
- If you do have full-time staff, added help from your VA can improve efficiency levels during peak-periods without comprising your company values.
- Hiring a VA makes your business flexible. You can save money on office expenditures by working from anywhere.
- You can also save money by hiring a VA who is efficient in a few skills.
- Hiring a VA also helps to keep your environmental policy in-tact. You spend less time on the road and it can help reduce vehicle emissions as well as paperwork. This in turn will ease your out-of-pocket expenditure.
We are in no way implying that companies should completely do without any full-time staff, but startups that cannot afford to spend so much time in handling internal issues have to consider outsourcing.
Looking for the ideal Virtual Assistant who can help you boost your business efficiency? Contact VA-SG today!